Sunday, January 8, 2012

14 weeks




How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes? really want maternity leggings.. but dont really need anything yet.. its winter. layering is good. 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: body pillow and heating pad help A LOT!
Best moment this week: went a couple days without a headache! 
Have you told family and friends: YES!
Miss Anything? umm, sucking it in.... lol. 
Movement: I swear I felt something this week!! A few different times I felt a fish-swimming-in-my-belly feeling that made me very aware of my stomach. Definitely not gas... potentially my imagination.
Food cravings: freanch toast.. and lemons squeezed on my fries at work... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: hamburgers.. 
Have you started to show yet: my chubbyness as now turned harder... 
Gender prediction: hoping for a girl.. but keep having dreams about a boy. 
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!


We have been working on getting the baby room ready! took some before pictures today.. eric took done the old room wall paper.. still havent decided on a exact color.. but im sticking with the grayish tones. so it would go for boy or girl.. been addicted to looking at baby room furniture. i just cant decide on black or white baby crib.. so difficult. 



wall color choices 





white.


or dark... 
help please!


p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BROTHER EVER!!!






1 comment:

  1. I think with those colors the white would look really nice!

    ReplyDelete